- Associate Designer - part-time and/or freelance
- Project Manager - part-time (initially)
E-design is what we built our business on. As we expand our offerings, we are looking for a qualified e-design specialist to work in a project-based capacity. E-design is an exciting alternative to full-service design. All communication is done via email at the outset of the project and once in receipt of all information visual and otherwise, the designer works autonomously to create a custom inspired design plan, floor plan and shopping list to provide to client. The client will then have a "road map" towards facilitating the design plan themselves.
An Associate Designer may assist on full-service design projects as well.
- This candidate can work from anywhere and does not have to be located in the Cleveland area.
- This candidate must work in Photoshop, InDesign and SketchUp (or AutoCAD)
- The ideal candidate has design experience but we are open to talented design enthusiasts.
- This candidate should be passionate about design.